• Project-Based Learning Curriculum
• Academic tutoring and support
• Mentoring RISE students 1st-3rd grade
• Mindfulness and life skills
• Collaboration with families and teachers
• Support for higher education
An important part of our middle school program is project-based learning. Three high school students from our Eastside Mentorship Program will be leading our middle schoolers in a variety of projects to help them develop academic and life skills. Part of this curriculum includes a community-based project developed by our students. They will work as a team to identify needs in the community, brainstorm ways to help, plan and strategize, submit a proposal, and then introduce their solution to the community.
Middle School Program
Project-Based Learning Curriculum
Current program: 6th & 7th grade students that graduated from our Elementary School Program
Help RISE Grow
Change a Child's Life
Copyright 2013. RISE - Reaching and Inspiring Success through Education. All Rights Reserved.