• Work with individual students to enhance their skills and help in areas of struggle
• Use your training and creativity to lead small group lessons (3-4 students)
• Inspire confidence and provide positive feedback and encouragement
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference for our students. Our mentors work with students one-on-one and in small groups to improve their academic skills, with a focus on reading and math. We teach our mentors creative ways to help our learners grasp concepts and gain the skills necessary to perform at or above grade level.
Become a RISE Mentor
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "RISE Mentor" and we will send you an application. Thank you for your interest in joining our team and helping us change lives!
• Commit to at least one semester as a mentor for RISE
• Commit to at least one day a week (3:30 - 5pm) at our After-School Learning and Enrichment Program
• Get fingerprinted